Important information you'll need to be aware of before making your booking.
- A transaction fee of $3 applies overall to transactions which take place over the phone or over the counter.
- A credit card surcharge of 0.45% applies to all credit card transactions over the phone or online.
- There are strictly NO refunds or exchanges on tickets.
- If you are booking for anyone with mobility issues please ring the Box Office directly on 02 6043 5610.
- Seats CANNOT be selected on a mobile or tablet. Please use a desktop or laptop computer to select seats.
- Tickets MUST be collected by the account holder. Please bring photo I.D. for verification when picking up tickets.
- Online bookings close 11/2 hours before the show begins. Tickets can be purchased at the door (if still available).
- If you have any questions or are unsure about your booking, please give the Box Office a ring on 02 6043 5610.
Chamber Concert 4
Saturday 17 November 10.30am
Albury Chamber Music Festival presents Concert 4: Pipe Organ Recital
Chamber Concert 5
Saturday 17 November 2.00pm
Albury Chamber Music Festival presents Concert 5: Piano Chamber Ensembles
Chamber Concert 6
Saturday 17 November 7.00pm
Albury Chamber Music Festival presents Concert 6: Russia & The Orient
Peter Williams Psychic Medium
Sunday 18 November, 2.00pm
After a string of sell-out performances across Australia, hugely popular psychic-medium Peter Williams is coming back to Albury!
Chamber Concert 7
Sunday 18 November
Albury Chamber Music Festival presents Concert 7: The Firebird Trio
Rhonda Burchmore & MR JO
Saturday 24 November, 7.30pm
Murray Conservatorium presents Rhonda Burchmore and the Murray Riverina Jazz Orchestra.
A Night of Bollywood
Sunday 9 December, 5.00 pm
The last leg of Cafe Culture Series 2018 - A singer dances within, a dancer sings within. Parvyn Singh is both.
John Coghlan's Quo & Ted Mulry Gang
Wednesday 27 February, 8.00pm
Get taken back to the heady days of Countdown when denim was interlaced with satin.
Like a Rhinestone Cowboy
Friday 1 March, 8.00pm
Darren Coggan returns to Albury Entertainment Centre this time bringing the works of Glen Campbell to our stage.
Marina Prior & David Hobson 'The Two of Us' - Encore Show
Friday 28 June, 8.00pm
After a sell-out show in 2018 Marina & David are coming back to Albury Entertainment Centre, bringing another night of their vast repertoire in an intimate performance.