Important information you'll need to be aware of before making your booking.
- A transaction fee of $3 applies overall to transactions which take place over the phone or over the counter.
- A credit card surcharge of 0.45% applies to all credit card transactions over the phone or online.
- There are strictly NO refunds or exchanges on tickets except as required by law.
- If you are booking for anyone with mobility issues please ring the Box Office directly on 02 6043 5610.
- Seats CANNOT be selected on a mobile or tablet. Please use a desktop or laptop computer to select seats.
- Tickets MUST be collected by the account holder. Please bring photo I.D. for verification when picking up tickets.
- Online bookings close 11/2 hours before the show begins. Tickets can be purchased at the door (if still available).
- If you have any questions or are unsure about your booking, please give the Box Office a ring on 02 6043 5610.
Sharyn Hill School of Performing Arts End of Year Concert - Let Them Eat Cake
Sunday 24 November - 10am, 12pm, 2pm and 4pm
Sharyn Hill School of Performing Arts presents 'Let Them Eat Cake'. An afternoon of imaginative stories come to life on the stage.
Tuesday 26 November, 7.30pm
The result of five years of musical collaboration, Kimberley Echoes is a powerful cross-cultural celebration of Kimberley country and its people.
2019 Annual DMB Junior Showcase
Sunday 1 December, 12.00pm
Come along to see our incredible rising stars in action - Junior Showcase.
Back in the Big Top
Wednesday 4 December, 7.00pm, Thursday 5 December, 7.00pm, Friday 6 December, 11.30am & 7.00pm, Saturday 7 December, 1.00pm & 7.00pm
The Flying Fruit Fly Circus return to their birthplace - a big top circus tent in Hovell Tree Park!
Le Beat Dance Academy - All About That Beat
Friday 6 December, 5:30pm
Le Beat Dance Academy's End of Year Concert - All About That Beat
Now and Then
Saturday 7 December, 10:15am
Come and enjoy two documentaries celebrating the first 40 years of the Flying Fruit Fly Circus.
2019 Annual DMB Senior Showcase
Saturday 7 December, 6.30pm
Join us for the final show of the decade at the Senior Showcase!
Fruities at 40
Saturday 7 December, 9.30pm
An unforgettable night under the big top with performances from 40 years of alumni.
Abbey Road 50th Anniversary
Friday 21 February, 7:30pm
Kram (Spiderbait), Mark Wilson (Jet), Davey Lane (You Am I), Darren Middleton (Powderfinger) and Special Guests. Performing Abbey Road in its entirety, plus other Beatles favourites.
Peter Williams - Searching Spirit Tour
Saturday 22 February 2020, 7.00pm
Hugely popular psychic-medium and author of the book Searching Spirit, Peter Williams returns for another tour in 2020.