As the city's only purpose-built events venue, the Albury Entertainment Centre hosts hundreds of meetings, conferences, seminars, workshops, product launches, exhibitions and gala evenings every year.
Spread over two levels, the ground floor covers 865 sq meters and can accommodate five separate rooms. The first floor contains an intimate 177-person theatrette, boardroom, speaker preparation rooms and a generous foyer. In addition the main auditorium has 818-person capacity over two levels of tiered seating.
Whether you're visiting us for a live performance, a business event or conference, exhibition or gala dinner, we want to ensure it's a positive experience.
We pride ourselves on being great hosts, from the friendly box office staff to our event planners, caterers and technical experts. It's our job to look after your needs.
Our professional event planners can advise you on the perfect space and everything you need to make your event an outstanding success.
We have attractive rates for corporate clients and special packages for community and not-for-profit events.
Here's what we offer;
- In-house event coordination
- Awesome catering – we use local produce and regional wines in all our menus, plus our five-star in-house catering team can design a menu to suit your event theme and style
- Full beverage service and a fully licensed bar
- A selection of audio, vision and lighting services suitable for both intimate and larger scale events that can really add that extra flair to your function.
- Modern facilities that are flexible and can be tailored to your event needs
- Pre-dinner reception areas including undercover alfresco area for cocktails on arrival.
- Well-established relationships with many local service providers.