Banquet HallThe ground floor Banquet Hall is ideal for exhibitions, product launches, presentations, meetings, gala dinners, cocktail functions, weddings, concerts and themed events.
- Seats up to 750
- 657 m²
With unobstructed spaces, this room can be hired as a whole space or divided into three separate spaces - this means the venue is tailored to your event and you don't need to compromise your event requirements.
Located on the ground floor of the convention wing, the Banquet Hall is accessible, functional and flexible.
- 5-star in-house catering
- Fully licensed bar
- Organiser’s office with phone/fax and cloakroom facilities
- Registration and reception areas
- Adjacent sites for temporary structures – up to 2,000m
- Easy access through designated loading bays at rear
- Disabled access
- Latest audio-visual equipment including video conferencing, teleconferencing and wireless internet throughout the venue
- Fully-equipped sound system that operates as a single unit throughout the Banquet Hall and Elizabeth Room; or as five independent systems when the rooms are divided
- Wired and wireless microphones, multi-channel control desks and special equalisation and effects equipment
- 48 x 2.4kw dimmers used to operate a single lighting rig around the main stage or operated as 3 separate systems within the Banquet Hall
- 2 x 32amp three-phase outlets behind the main stage in the Banquet Hall and 1 x 32amp three-phase outlet at each control centre when divided into meeting rooms
- Expert technical staff
- Numerous power and telephone outlets easily accessible throughout the ground floor
- Standard presentation equipment available e.g. whiteboards, overhead projector, data projector, VCR, DVD, screens, monitors, lectern and microphones
- Additional equipment can be arranged on request such as computers