Abbey Road 50th Anniversary
When: Friday 21 February, 7:30pm
Price: A Res $69.90, B Res $59.90, VIP Meet and Greet $139.90
The Beatles’ Abbey Road Live returns for a final series of shows after a critically acclaimed, sold-out national tour!
In October 2019 The Beatles opus Abbey Road returned to #1 around the world, 50 years after its release, cementing its place as arguably the greatest album of all time.
In August 2019, in celebration of its 50th anniversary, some of Australia's most respected musicians and members of iconic groups, collectively known as ARC — Kram (SPIDERBAIT), Mark Wilson (JET), Davey Lane (YOU AM I) and Darren Middleton (POWDERFINGER), brought The Beatles' most audacious creation to life on stage, performing Abbey Road in full, from start to finish, followed by a second set comprising of a selection of hits spanning the breadth of The Beatles’ career and catalogue.
The reaction was momentous: sold-out shows, rapturous reviews and standing ovations every night.
To meet with the incredible demand and to celebrate the album returning to #1, the band are heading back out on the road for a final run of shows.
Joining ARC live on stage will be special guests Linda Bull (The Black Sorrows, Vika and Linda Bull), Ash Naylor (Paul Kelly, Even and Rockwiz) and James Fleming (Eagle and the Worm, Bob Evans).
Ultimate VIP Experience Inclusions:
- One (1) Premium Reserved Seat in the first fifteen rows
- Meet Kram, Mark Wilson, Davey Lane and Darren Middleton for a photo opportunity by
a professional photographer
- Access to the Abbey Road Live Q&A session with an exclusive acoustic performance
- Autographed Tour Gift
- One (1) drink voucher to redeem for a beer, wine or soft drink
- Commemorative VIP Tour Laminate
- Priority Entry into the venue (Venue dependant)
- Designated VIP check-in and onsite host
Live Nation VIP Package Terms and Conditions:
- Please note that the contact details provided at the point of purchase (email, mobile, mailing address) are the details used to communicate all VIP information.
- An instructional email will be sent 3-5 business days before the event with timings and additional information
Please contact email@example.com if this is not received.
- VIP purchasers may need to arrive 1-2 hours before doors open to ensure delivery of all benefits.
- Original purchasers name must be known in order to check-in and receive your benefits.
- VIP inclusions (e.g. laminate, drink voucher or merchandise item) will be redeemed and collected on the night of the show (unless otherwise advised).
- All Live Nation VIP package items and experiences are subject to change without notice.
- If applicable, Early Entry refers to first access onto the floor, there is no sectioned off area (unless otherwise stated).
- If applicable, collectible laminate is commemorative only and does not gain or authorise access into the venue or backstage areas.
- No refunds will be given under any circumstances except in the case of concert/entire program cancellation.
- For any questions regarding your concert ticket, please reach out to the point of purchase.
- Any enquiries about your Experience check out our FAQs or drops us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org