Important information you'll need to be aware of before making your booking.
- A transaction fee of $3 applies overall to transactions which take place over the phone or over the counter.
- A credit card surcharge of 0.45% applies to all credit card transactions over the phone or online.
- There are strictly NO refunds or exchanges on tickets except as required by law.
- If you are booking for anyone with mobility issues please ring the Box Office directly on 02 6043 5610.
- Seats CANNOT be selected on a mobile or tablet. Please use a desktop or laptop computer to select seats.
- Tickets MUST be collected by the account holder. Please bring photo I.D. for verification when picking up tickets.
- Online bookings close 11/2 hours before the show begins. Tickets can be purchased at the door (if still available).
- If you have any questions or are unsure about your booking, please give the Box Office a ring on 02 6043 5610.
From My Life - Melbourne Chamber Orchestra Quartet
Thursday 17 October, 7:30pm
As the maxim says, those who know the rules are best placed to break them. Haydn, having co-authored the rule book for string quartets and the Classical style, throws convention aside in his daring G minor quartet.
Rockin' Through the Ages
Friday 18 October, 7:30pm
This is the greatest musical/visual show from the 50’s, 60’s, & 70’s that sparks the memories of days gone by, a must see for all of us Baby Boomers!
Saturday 26 October, 7:30pm
The Imperial Russian Ballet Company return to Australia & New Zealand with Swan Lake...the most loved classical ballet of them all.
Evening Stars - Jane Rutter & Peter Cousens in Concert
Friday 15 November, 7:30pm
West End Musical star, Peter Cousens, and Legendary Flutist Jane Rutter (Chevalière des Arts et Lettres) join forces to bring you a magical night of musical romance.
Sunday 17 November, 5:00pm
Dr Hernández play an exotic tonic of rootsy electro-cumbia, soulful boogaloo and funky reggae. Guaranteed to be good for whatever ails you.
Strassman - The Chocolate Diet
Sunday 17 November, 6:00pm
From London to New York, Strassman's comic genius has shocked and surprised. Experience Strassman's uproarious comedy with those infamous favourites, the loveable Ted E. Bare and the evil Chuck Wood.
The Kings of Country Rock Tour
Friday 22 November, 8:00pm
Two big bands, one huge show! The Kings of Country Rock Tour with the Cajun String Quartet. An epic musical salute to America's number one country rock legends: The Eagles and Creedence Clearwater Revival.
Back in the Big Top
Wednesday 4 December, 7.00pm, Thursday 5 December, 7.00pm, Friday 6 December, 11.30am & 7.00pm, Saturday 7 December, 1.00pm & 7.00pm
The Flying Fruit Fly Circus return to their birthplace - a big top circus tent in Hovell Tree Park!
Now and Then
Saturday 7 December, 10:15am
Come and enjoy two documentaries celebrating the first 40 years of the Flying Fruit Fly Circus.
Fruities at 40
Saturday 7 December, 9.30pm
An unforgettable night under the big top with performances from 40 years of alumni.