Important information you'll need to be aware of before making your booking.
- A transaction fee of $3 applies overall to transactions which take place over the phone or over the counter.
- A credit card surcharge of 0.45% applies to all credit card transactions over the phone or online.
- There are strictly NO refunds or exchanges on tickets except as required by law.
- If you are booking for anyone with mobility issues please ring the Box Office directly on 02 6043 5610.
- Seats CANNOT be selected on a mobile or tablet. Please use a desktop or laptop computer to select seats.
- Tickets MUST be collected by the account holder. Please bring photo I.D. for verification when picking up tickets.
- Online bookings close 11/2 hours before the show begins. Tickets can be purchased at the door (if still available).
- If you have any questions or are unsure about your booking, please give the Box Office a ring on 02 6043 5610.
The 3 Chinese Tenors
Saturday 31 August, 8:00pm
The 3 Chinese Tenors bring energy, passion and operatic fireworks to the stage. They captivate audiences from the very first note. Don’t miss The 3 Chinese Tenors!
Marshall McGuire - Harpist
Sunday 8 September, 2:00pm
Enjoy the virtuosity of harpist Marshall McGuire on a dance through European music!
Sunday 8 September, 5:00pm
Sharp musicianship and silken four part harmonies fuel this acoustic driven band who presents a flashback to 70’s radio sound.
Jesus Christ Superstar
Thursday 12 September, 7.30pm - Friday 13 September, 7.30pm - Saturday 14 September, 2.00pm & 7.30pm - Sunday 15 September, 2.00pm
Propelled by a stirring score, JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR illuminates the transcendent power of the human spirit with a passion that goes straight to the heart.
Dr Seuss's The Cat in the Hat - Live on Stage
Saturday 28 September, 10.30am & 1.00pm
Few children’s books have stood the test of time quite like ‘The Cat in the Hat’, come enjoy a full scale production of Dr. Seuss' masterpiece!
Business Women Albury Wodonga Gala Dinner 2019
Friday 4 October, 6.30pm
Black Tie - Three Course Dinner - Champagne on Arrival - Entertainment Provided - Guest Speaker Layne Beachley
Mamma Mia! by Albury Wodonga Theatre Company
Friday 4 October - Saturday 12 October, Times Vary
Told through the legendary music of ABBA, MAMMA MIA! the worldwide phenomenon comes to Albury Wodonga!
From My Life - Melbourne Chamber Orchestra Quartet
Thursday 17 October, 7:30pm
As the maxim says, those who know the rules are best placed to break them. Haydn, having co-authored the rule book for string quartets and the Classical style, throws convention aside in his daring G minor quartet.
Rockin' Through the Ages
Friday 18 October, 7:30pm
This is the greatest musical/visual show from the 50’s, 60’s, & 70’s that sparks the memories of days gone by, a must see for all of us Baby Boomers!
Saturday 26 October, 7:30pm
The Imperial Russian Ballet Company return to Australia & New Zealand with Swan Lake...the most loved classical ballet of them all.