Important information you'll need to be aware of before making your booking.
- A transaction fee of $3 applies overall to transactions which take place over the phone or over the counter.
- A credit card surcharge of 0.45% applies to all credit card transactions over the phone or online.
- There are strictly NO refunds or exchanges on tickets.
- If you are booking for anyone with mobility issues please ring the Box Office directly on 02 6043 5610.
- Seats CANNOT be selected on a mobile or tablet. Please use a desktop or laptop computer to select seats.
- Tickets MUST be collected by the account holder. Please bring photo I.D. for verification when picking up tickets.
- Online bookings close 11/2 hours before the show begins. Tickets can be purchased at the door (if still available).
- If you have any questions or are unsure about your booking, please give the Box Office a ring on 02 6043 5610.
Friday 26 & Saturday 27 October, Friday 2 & Saturday 3 November, all sessions 7.30pm
Performed in their Olive Street venue, Albury Wodonga Theatre Company presents Cosi.
Anh Do - SOLD OUT
Saturday 3 November, 8.00pm
Anh Do returns to Albury to combine stand-up comedy with real life stories, photos and filmed pieces to retell his amazing story in this smash hit show.
Young at Heart - Mark Vincent
Saturday 10 November, 2.00pm
Mark Vincent returns to Albury Entertainment Centre with soprano Clarissa Spata for his 2018 tour - Young At Heart.
Festival Pass - Albury Chamber Music Festival
Friday 16 November - Sunday 18 November
Purchase a Festival Pass to gain access to all seven concerts at a discounted price!
Chamber Concert 1
Friday 16 November 1.30pm
Albury Chamber Music Festival presents Concert 1: Opening Concert and Reception
Chamber Concert 2
Friday 16 November 4.00pm
Albury Chamber Music Festival presents Concert 2: Rising Stars Masterclass
Chamber Concert 3
Friday 16 November 7.00pm
Albury Chamber Music Festival presents Concert 3: Ensemble Liaison & Flinders Quartet
Chamber Concert 4
Saturday 17 November 10.30am
Albury Chamber Music Festival presents Concert 4: Pipe Organ Recital
Chamber Concert 5
Saturday 17 November 2.00pm
Albury Chamber Music Festival presents Concert 5: Piano Chamber Ensembles
Chamber Concert 6
Saturday 17 November 7.00pm
Albury Chamber Music Festival presents Concert 6: Russia & The Orient