Corporate Dining Menu
*Prices valid to 30 June 2016
Pre Dinner Canapés
$10.90 per person
Select four items from the menu options below, available only in conjunction with Dining Menu
- Prosciutto wrapped fresh asparagus
- Chicken and seeded mustard filled tartlets
- Peking Duck crepes with hoi sin sauce
- Vegetable rice paper rolls (V)
- Beef carpaccio with olive tapenade on toast crisps
- Smoked salmon rosettes served atop rice cracker biscuits with horseradish cream
- Pea and mint fritters with lemon crème fraîche (V)
- Chicken larb spoons
- Artichoke and green olive frittata
- Feta & zucchini tarts (V)
- Tempura prawns
Choose 2 dishes from each relevant course to be served on an alternate basis
- Entrée & Main Course - $46.90 per person
- Main and Dessert - $45.30 per person
- Entrée, Main and Dessert - $59.90 per person
- Chicken & lemon terrine, fresh salad greens with mustard dressing & crostini.
- Traditional Caesar salad including cos lettuce, crispy bacon, egg, shaved parmesan & garlic croutons tossed with a tangy lemon & mustard mayonnaise. (Also available with smoked chicken at a supplementary cost.)
- Traditional Caesar salad including cos lettuce, crispy bacon, egg, shaved parmesan & garlic croutons tossed with a tangy lemon and mustard mayonnaise. Also available with marinated prawns or smoked chicken.
- Tian of smoked trout, tomato and avocado.
- Smoked Tasmanian salmon on a bed of baby cos lettuce with Spanish onions & capers.
- Sweet potato and caramelised onion frittata with a rocket salad
- Thai Beef and cucumber salad
- Vietnamese poached chicken with mint and coriander.
- House made salmon patties on a bed of rocket with a caper and herb mayonnaise.
- Marinated lamb on a traditional greek salad topped with fresh tzatziki.
- Mushroom & Blue cheese tarts. (V)
- Pumpkin & baby spinach pie with dressed green salad.
- Veal tortellini in a rich mushroom, bacon and parmesan cream sauce topped with a garlic & parmesan crouton
All served with seasonal vegetables
- Double baked pork belly with char grilled pear.
- Seared duck break with Chinese glaze
- Roast striploin of beef with seeded mustard crust served with a red wine and garlic sauce.
- Beef eye fillet wrapped in prosciutto with a green peppercorn sauce.
- Chicken in marsala & lemon sauce.
- Roll of chicken breast in prosciutto with Milawa Tomme cheese & sage filling with steamed potatoes and green
- Herb & garlic roasted lamb rump with braised potatoes and a rosemary jus.
- Oven baked fillet of Salmon on potato roesti with a honey, lime & coriander glaze.
- Blue eye cassolette.
- Fresh lemon & lime tart served with seasonal berries and a vanilla bean anglaise.
- Blueberry tart served with crème fraîche.
- Chocolate chestnut cake served with chocolate sauce and fresh cream.
- Flourless orange and almond cake with citrus cream. (GF)
- New York baked cheesecake with fresh blueberry sauce.
- Warm blueberry bread and butter pudding with double cream
- Individual Milawa cheese plate served with quince paste & crisp biscuits