Important information you'll need to be aware of before making your booking.
- A transaction fee of $3 applies overall to transactions which take place over the phone or over the counter.
- A credit card surcharge of 0.99% applies to all credit card transactions (this includes paywave/tap & go).
- There are strictly NO refunds or exchanges on tickets.
- If you are booking for anyone with mobility issues please ring the Box Office directly on 02 6043 5610.
- Seats CANNOT be selected on a mobile or tablet. Please use a desktop or laptop computer to select seats.
- Tickets MUST be collected by the account holder. Please bring photo I.D. for verification when picking up tickets.
- Online bookings close 11/2 hours before the show begins. Tickets can be purchased at the door (if still available).
- If you have any questions or are unsure about your booking, please give the Box Office a ring on 02 6043 5610.
A Russian Triple Bill
Saturday 22 September, 7.30 pm
The Imperial Russian Ballet Company return to Albury with A Russian Triple Bill - Never before performed in Australia!
Love Me or Leave Me - A Tribute to Nina Simone
Friday 13 October, 7.30pm
A dynamic and memorable two hour concert experience of the musical magic of Nina Simone interwoven with heartfelt stories of Nina's life, loves and passions.Written, directed and performed by Christine Manetta.
Afternoons Tonight! with James Valentine
Saturday 20 October, 7.30 pm
Experience all the hilarity of James Valentine's Afternoon radio program on ABC Radio Sydney - but after dark! And in a theatre.
Anh Do - The Happiest Refugee Live!!
Saturday 3 November, 8.00pm
Anh Do returns to Albury to combine stand-up comedy with real life stories, photos and filmed pieces to retell his amazing story in this smash hit show.
A Night of Bollywood
Sunday 9 December, 5.00 pm
The last leg of Cafe Culture Series 2018 - A singer dances within, a dancer sings within. Parvyn Singh is both.
Like a Rhinestone Cowboy
Friday 1 March, 8.00pm
Darren Coggan returns to Albury Entertainment Centre this time bringing the works of Glen Campbell to our stage.