Important information you'll need to be aware of before making your booking.
- A transaction fee of $3 applies overall to transactions which take place over the phone or over the counter.
- A credit card surcharge of 0.99% applies to all credit card transactions (this includes paywave/tap & go).
- There are strictly NO refunds or exchanges on tickets.
- If you are booking for anyone with mobility issues please ring the Box Office directly on 02 6043 5610.
- Seats CANNOT be selected on a mobile or tablet. Please use a desktop or laptop computer to select seats.
- Tickets MUST be collected by the account holder. Please bring photo I.D. for verification when picking up tickets.
- Online bookings close 11/2 hours before the show begins. Tickets can be purchased at the door (if still available).
- If you have any questions or are unsure about your booking, please give the Box Office a ring on 02 6043 5610.
DYLANesque - The Bob Dylan Story
Saturday 19 May, 7.30pm
A roller-coaster journey which charts the humble beginnings of Dylans Career - An extraordinary narrated concert.
Billy Joel Tribute Concert
Friday 25 May, 8.00pm
It's been 45 years since the release of Billy Joel's signature song and in 2018 Anthony Mara returns to centre stage with his world class band to pay tribute to the Piano Man. Allow us to take you right into the world of Billy Joel in a 2 hour concert event not to be missed!!
Banff Mountain Film Festival 2018
Wednesday 30 May, 7.00pm
The 2018 Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour showcases over 2 1/2 hours of the most enthralling mountain adventure films that will have you planning your next adventure before the credits roll.
Red Dress & The Sugar Man
Sunday 3 June, 5.00pm
A knockout cabaret show intelligently constructed, written and wonderfully performed by Marisa Quigley
Peter Williams Medium Live
Thursday 14 June, 7.00pm
After numerous sell out performances in Australia, hugely popular psychic-medium Peter Williams is coming to Albury!
An Afternoon at the Proms
Sunday 24 June, 2.00pm
Join Australia’s most acclaimed international violinist Ian Cooper who is joined by opera stars, prima ballerinas, Australia’s foremost Pipe Band and the Blue Danube Orchestra to evoke the sheer exuberance of “An afternoon At The Proms” - A Musical Spectacular.
The Naked Magicians
Thursday 5 July, 7.30pm
Good magicians don’t need sleeves and great magicians don’t need pants. This show proves just that!
Friday 10 August 7.30pm, Saturday 11 August 1.30pm
Circus Oz explodes back onto stage, audaciously unpacking the myths of modern Australia in their latest high octane circus show Model Citizens, the first creation fueled by new Artistic Director Rob Tannion.
The Australian Tenors
Sunday 19 August, 2.00pm
The Australian Tenors return to Albury Entertainment Centre to grace the stage with their vocal artistry and powerful presence. A dynamic display of true Australian talent.
Dr Crask & his Swingin' Elixir Band
Sunday 19 August, 5.00pm
Whatever ails you, a dose of Dr Crask and his Swingin' Elixir is guaranteed to get you on your feet. Playing swing tunes predominantly of the 30's and 40's.