Important information you'll need to be aware of before making your booking.
- A transaction fee of $3 applies overall to transactions which take place over the phone or over the counter.
- A credit card surcharge of 0.99% applies to all credit card transactions (this includes paywave/tap & go).
- There are strictly NO refunds or exchanges on tickets.
- If you are booking for anyone with mobility issues please ring the Box Office directly on 02 6043 5610.
- Seats CANNOT be selected on a mobile or tablet. Please use a desktop or laptop computer to select seats.
- Tickets MUST be collected by the account holder. Please bring photo I.D. for verification when picking up tickets.
- Online bookings close 11/2 hours before the show begins. Tickets can be purchased at the door (if still available).
- If you have any questions or are unsure about your booking, please give the Box Office a ring on 02 6043 5610.
Garrett Kato 'Take It Slowly' Tour
Thursday 21 September, 7.00pm
Garrett Kato evokes subtle images of a younger, darker Springsteen with the moments of lush beautiful instrumentation from the likes of Bon Iver and The War on Drugs.
Michael Jackson - The Legacy Tour
Thursday 28 September, 8.00pm
The Legacy Tour, the world's greatest tribute to the world's greatest entertainer…Michael Jackson.
Romeo and Juliet
Sunday 1 October, 7.30pm
The forever romance, the four hundred year old classic, the most heart-warming dancing you will see this year. "For never was a story of more woe than this of Juliet and her Romeo" William Shakespeare.
Thursday 5 October, 8.00pm
He may look like Big Bird after a fresh buzz-cut, but Frenchy is no muppet! Find out what his 2 million social media followers love about him - and prepare to be offended!
Damien Leith - The Parting Glass
Friday 6 October, 8.00pm
After wowing audiences and critics in 2015 with his cabaret show “The Parting Glass - An Irish Journey”, Damien Leith is proud to revisit the show in 2017.
Friday 13 October to Saturday 21 October (times vary)
Set in 19th century France, be swept away with the peasants during the French Revolution.
Chin Up, Stooge
Friday 13 October, 7.30pm
After reading over 300 self-help books, Jordan has condensed the best from hundreds of authors who have already compiled the wisdom of thousands of years of thought and research on personal development.
The Rhythms of Ireland
Monday 23 October, 8.00pm
Ireland's most celebrated show, The Rhythms of Ireland, is returning to Australia on their worldwide 10 Year Anniversary Tour!
Dead Men Talking
Thursday 2 November, 7.30pm
Starring Max Cullen as Henry Lawson and Warren Fahey as Banjo Paterson. Australia's two favourite bards are in the Leviticus Bar & Grill, Heaven's Gate, yarning about old times, literary legacies and their infamous 'war of words' in The Bulletin Magazine. It's enough to make the angels weep!
A Festival of Russian Ballet
Wednesday 8 November, 2017
A diverse and stunning programme in three awe-inspiring acts,proudly presented by Russian Ballet Ltd.