The Albury Entertainment Centre's Main Auditorium is one of regional Australia's best concert and theatre venues. It is a flexible performing arts space with excellent rigging capabilities and in-house equipment. The venue is your perfect space for all forms of live entertainment for audiences of up to 818. Staging well renowned rock and pop acts, musicals, theatre, ballet, comedy and family entertainment.
The main auditorium accommodates 818 people in tiered seating over two levels, providing a warm, intimate atmosphere that's popular with both promoters, presenters, performers and audiences. It is further complemented by full technical facilities with expert technical support available.
- Tiered seating for 818
- Air-conditioned armchair comfort
- A 211m2 stage, full theatrical lighting and a 24-channel sound system
- Fully-equipped technical control room
- Six fully appointed dressing rooms, one wardrobe and one green room
- Speaker preparation room, VIP lounge or media room
- Kiosk facilities and a merchandise selling area
- Excellent acoustics and sight-lines
- Public address system
- Disabled access and hearing loop
- Wireless internet
- 24-channel 3-way system installed during 2003 and designed to support touring events and includes a foldback system and separate dressing-room sound system
- Wired and wireless microphones, multi-channel control desks and special equalisation and effects equipment
- Full theatre-style lighting with 72 x 5kw dimmers controlled from either the rear technical control room or the prompt side control desk
- 2 x 50amp and 1 x 30amp three-phase outlets accessible either on stage or at the prompt side control desk
- Expert technical staff
- In-house communication
Availability & more info
Request date availability and to find more about this live performance space by making an enquiry.