On show for exhibitions
Looking for a venue to showcase the latest and greatest products and services?
Already hugely popular with exhibition and trade show organisers, we can cater for both indoor and outdoor events, and our central city location means great exposure to locals and visitors.
If you're planning to bring a really big expo to Albury, we have direct access to QEII Square, adjacent to the venue. We can even arrange for a marquee.
Our exhibition spaces provide;
- Designated loading bays at the rear so that you can get in and away with minimal fuss
- Unobstructed flat floor space
- Welcoming registration and reception areas
- Discounted rates for bump in and bump out
- Plenty of tables and chairs for exhibitor set up
- Well-established relationships with many exhibition service providers
Want to know more?
Send us your exhibition enquiry and one of our friendly team members will be in touch.
Convention Wing - Ground Floor
Generous 865m2 space that can be divided into five separate rooms. Suitable for large sit down functions, cocktail receptions, conference plenary and breakout spaces, exhibitions and concerts.
The Banquet Hall can accommodate up to 750 people and is ideal for exhibitions, product launches, presentations, meetings, banquets, cocktail functions, weddings, concerts and themed events.
The Elizabeth Room seats up to 200 people and has access to a private courtyard. Full technical, AV and LED Lighting capabilities.